Dr. Annette will be coming to Hartford, Connecticut the weekend of May 21st. She’ll be teaching an eight hour seminar for Standard Process on Blood Sugar and Inflammation.
Today’s health and wellness practitioners understand the importance of monitoring and supporting the endocrine health of their patients. This dynamic system regulates and influences every cellular and physiological process of the human body. The health and balance of this system is directly associated with one’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Healthy endocrine function is important for every individual to live a quality life. Endocrine stressors prevalent in the modern lifestyle promote chronic hormone imbalance when they are allowed to go unchecked. All the endocrine glands interact with each other as the system tries to maintain balance against internal and external stressors. This Endocrine Wellness presentation, “Effectively Managing Blood Sugar and Inflammatory Issue”, will look at the underlying causes of blood sugar imbalances and chronic inflammation. It will explore how the two are related and what can be done to help patients with blood sugar and inflammation issues.
Within this presentation attendees will:
- Review the Hypothalamus-Pituitary Axis and understand the significance of its feedback system.
- Evaluate the glands involved for maintaining balance in the body as well as how to measure the level of imbalance.
- Discuss what needs to change to support normal blood sugar levels and how to reduce inflammation. This will include life style changes as well as nutrients needed to provide the support necessary.
- Examine condition specific test examples and actual case studies, defining protocols and lifestyle recommendations.
- Learn practical tips for effective case management.
- Learn specific nutritional and herbal protocols proven effective for restoring and supporting blood sugar levels.
- Gain skills to immediately apply methods learned with patients.
Practicing Endocrine Wellness effectively with patients is simply a matter of understanding a few key principles, knowing the proper testing and evaluation methods, managing lifestyle factors, and implementing the most effective protocols for change. This seminar will provide practitioners with this basic knowledge, so they can begin applying the principles and protocols of Endocrine Wellness immediately with struggling patients. Continuing education credits are available.