Dr. Annette will be teaching at a seminar on Practical Applications for Adrenal & Thyroid Health this weekend on Dec. 6th in Asheville, NC.
Today’s health and wellness practitioners understand the importance of monitoring and supporting the endocrine health of their patients. This dynamic system regulates and influences every cellular and physiological process of the human body. The health and balance of this system is directly associated with one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being.
The thyroid and adrenal glands are particularly challenged by the demands of the modern lifestyle, enduring and adapting to chronic stress from external and internal factors. This Endocrine Wellness presentation, “Practical Applications for Adrenal & Thyroid Health”, provides practitioners with simple, accurate evaluation methods and reliable protocols to establish and support the health of these vital endocrine glands.
Within this presentation attendees will:
- Review the Hypothalamus-Pituitary Axis and understand the significance of its feedback systems.
- Review the physiology of the adrenal and thyroid glands and their related hormones.
- Examine the physiology of chronic stress and its effects on the thyroid and adrenal glands.
- Learn evaluation methods for identifying adrenal function, including in depth look at salivary testing.
- Identify iodine’s role in thyroid health, and explore evaluation and supplementation options.
- Examine autoimmune disorders of the thyroid, Hashimoto’s and Grave’s Disease.
- Understand the effects of autoimmune conditions on the gut, and management solutions.
- Examine condition specific test examples and actual cade studies, defining protocols and lifestyle recommendations.
- Learn practical tips for effective case management.
- Learn specific nutritional and herbal protocols proven effective for restoring and supporting the adrenals and thyroid.
- Gain skills to immediately apply methods learned with patients.
Practicing Endocrine Wellness effectively with patients is simply a matter of understanding a few key principles, knowing the proper testing and evaluation methods, managing lifestyle factors and implementing the most effective protocols for change. This seminar will provide practitioners with this basic knowledge, so they can begin applying the principles and protocols of Endocrine Wellness immediately with struggling patients. Continuing education credit are available.
If you are interested in attending this seminar please contact SP Rep Jim Marecic at 704.785.0417